Friday, February 13, 2009

They Say!

They say, you can't do things this way
And ask me to keep my methods away
Yes, they will keep me at bay, but to no avail
Because in the end, only I shall prevail

They say, we have been doing this for years
Every small job moves through bureaucratic tiers
All of them are busy earning their livelihood
But are they happy enough to make that sound good?

They say, life has to follow the established routine
Do not walk down the alleys, no one has seen
All of them have walked down the beaten path
But I will not follow, whatever be the aftermath

To the life I choose, they will want to object
And the things I propose, they will want to reject
But I will not make that the concern paramount
All I will strive for, is to make every thought count!

2 comments:

Sumit said...

baap re...ekdum kavita vagire! changli jamali aahe...pan tone personal aahe ka social kalale nahi pakke...pahila aani shevatacha kadava personal aahe aani 2re ekdum socail cause var gelay!

Sudhish said...

i am curious about what made u write this poem. Its nice!!